Victim Services Program Administrator
Ronnie J. Reichgelt is a 20-year veteran of ICJIA, starting out as a grant monitor in the agency’s Federal & State Grants Unit. He now serves as program administrator for
the Victims of Crime Act program and the U.S. Office for Victims of Crime Discretionary Training and
Technical Assistance program.
- Bachelor of Arts, History, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Master of Arts, History, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Master of Public Administration, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- Victims of Crimes Act (VOCA)
- Violence Against Women (VAWA)